Bundle & Save on Furniture Paint Techniques
Three Informative, Inspiring Classes to Expand the Skills and Portfolio of Every Furniture Painter
Looking for new ways to enhance your furniture art in a unique and distinctive manner? Learning and using pro paint techniques can help elevate a furniture piece into a work of art. You can recreate these versatile finishes to help create the look you desire. There are a few factors to consider for a professional look. You may be wondering:
- What supplies do I need?
- Can I learn several furniture refinishing and painting techniques to add to my services?
- How do I use these furniture techniques in creative ways?
- How do I know which colors to put together for my pieces?
- And most importantly, how do I prep and topcoat my projects for durability?
The ability to refinish furniture is a great skill to help build your decorative painting portfolio. You may have a client that would like a favorite, yet dated, piece renewed. Others would like to refresh their bath or decorative cabinets in a truly unique way or restore with a bohemian yet elegant flair. The courses included in this bundle will show several different examples of using signature paint techniques to produce individual finishes that transform your furniture art project.
Whether creating for yourself, or working with clients and designers, there’s no time for quick YouTube videos or Pinterest fails – you need to know how to provide a professional, successful look.
This Bundle includes the following online courses:
1. Create Watercolour Textures on Furniture
2. 6 Beginner Decorative Effects for Furniture – Includes Colour Crackle, Image Transfers with Clear Crackle, Buried Stenciling, Frottage, and Embossed Tissue Stenciling
3. Preparing Furniture for Painting
Here's what the three classes cover.
By the end of this course, students will learn several beautiful beginner furniture painting techniques to help create custom and unique furniture pieces. You’ll be able to put together the right tools and supplies for a successful project. You’ll know how to: create embossed looks with plaster, use crackles effectively, transfer images to your substrate, create various stenciling techniques, and more. You’ll learn about colour theory by using the colour wheel to understand the blending of colors. You’ll understand what products are best for creating the decorative furniture finishes and what paints are best to blend to create the unique looks. You’ll learn how to layer and pair your chosen hues and techniques to customize your project.
These courses are for you if:
- You want to learn how to create furniture finishes, but you aren’t sure where to begin.
- You don’t have any experience with furniture finishes, but you’re excited to learn!
- You are familiar with furniture finishes and are looking for techniques that give a unique and beautiful look.
- You want to build your portfolio by adding a furniture techniques for the right residential, commercial or hospitality client.
- You’re looking for a fun and transformative creative outlet, or to design and decorate for your own home.